Just an update and reminder about our Age Verification process for Spring 2017. Bear Creek will not have to collect birth certificates this year, we are simply directing parents of new players to complete age verification through NCSI (National Center for Safety Initiatives).
All players who did not participate in the CYLA in spring 2016 MUST be verified through the following process.
Some parents have reported difficulty with the initial link we provided, so here is a new process.
Thank you for your attention to this, it will save all of us significant time rather than chasing down birth certificates in March.
â€‹AGE VERIFICATION: All players who did not play for CYLA (Colorado Youth Lacrosse Association) in spring 2015 must complete the league-mandated age verification process. Follow these steps:
1) Have the player's US Lacrosse number handy and prepare a scanned electronic copy of player's official proof of birth (birth certificate, current passport, or other government-issued document).
2) Click here to begin the process: http://www.ncsisafe.com.
3) Click on "Start Your Athlete Age Verification"
4) Enter this registration number: TBD SPRING 2017
5) Follow all steps to upload the official proof of birth and enter the player's information